The Duracap® Brand Name
CBOL markets its gas springs and dampers under the Duracap® brand name. As a recognized supplier of quality gas springs, CBOL serves a broad range of markets and applications from vehicle and industrial to home, office and furniture.
Versatility and Durability
Duracap springs are designed and manufactured to provide a lifetime of smooth and efficient operation. Superior design, state-of-the-art materials, and advanced manufacturing techniques ensure accurate and reliable operation in diverse environments and a wide temperature range. Duracap gas springs feature :
• Composite piston material delivering less noise and smoother operation than metal pistons
• Dual lip seals that provide longer life and backup protection
• Acid-nitrification heat-treated rods for salt water resistance
• Stainless steel tubes and rods for marine application
• Corrosion-proof composite rod guides that provide low friction side load protection
• Specially treated forged metal ball joints that offer a smoother surface and better corrosion protection
• Heavy duty strut with opening / closing assistance for trucks and heavy equipment
• Free-Lock Gas Spring durable up to -40F for automotive seats, specially off-road car
• Dynamic damper for automotive or heavy duty application
Integrated Pump Package
CBOL coordinates the logistics for all ocean, air and ground transportation. We offer technical, business, and consulting support for companies operating in the rapidly changing international marketplace. Whether you require special packaging, labeling, consignment terms or Just-In-Time delivery, we are ready to design a supply package that meets your needs and reduces your overall product cost.
Duracap products produced by the sources that are certified to meet U.S. and international standards for manufacturing and quality control. CBOL's network of manufacturing facilities brings you a wide selection of gas spring and damper products, which are delivered when and where you need them. Our suppliers operate under the guidelines of ISO 9001 and/or ISO/TS 16949, with capabilities to generate PPAP and process control documentation utilizing electronic monitoring devices. Our quality control objective is zero defects for all delivered parts.
Type of Product
Rod/Tube Diameter 6 x 15 mm
8 x 18 mm
10 x 22 mm
12.5 x 27 mm
14 x 28 mm
Type of Rod/Tube Ends Metal Ends